- Technology was at first thought to be an educational helper however researched disproved this. Students who were using technology were not found to be learning better. However, one technological program that has proven to be an educational helper for students was the SMILE program. The SMILE program includes the use of critical thinking. Research has shown that children who use critical thinking are able to relate to the real world and learn in an amazing way. Since the program includes the use of critical thinking it has been found to help children learn in an efficient way.
- I think this program can be used in my classroom. It includes many
educational benefits, ones that are the focus of new education. in addition, it
is a great learning motivator since it differs from the traditional mode of
education exciting the children in an exceptional way
- Being that my focus is on early education, I would adapt these
activities to suit their needs. For example, since young children are being
taught different kinds of skills and lessons I would ensure that the activities
in my program are geared to those needs. For example if the children are being
taught how to correctly behave and act in a classroom I would introduce
practice activities such as ask the expert (an older student) on how to act and
behave correctly.
excellent job and well written
ReplyDelete